CLICK IT!

QUOTE

Sometimes Good Things Fall Apart So Better Things Can Fall Together

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

生日快樂!

祝我生日快樂~
祝我生日快樂~
祝我生日快樂~~~
祝我生日快樂~ 

Had a nice dinner at S'Mores!
Dinner - Steak
Thanks for everything you've done and prepared 
Went back to celebrate with the crazy gang & Qi + WeiJin
Got my super LONG-waited iPhone, traveled to the doorstep
Got my super cute kangaroo, traveled all the way from Penang
Got my yummy pineapple tart, traveled all the way from Penang
Got a yummy green tea cake, traveled all the way into my heart =) 
Got a nice celebration, traveled all the way into my heart and my mind
Got my presents + wishes, all the way from my friends to me!
Appreciate every single bits of it 
And I'm 21st now =) 

Once again, thank you!



Yours Truly,
szeyee

No comments: