CLICK IT!

QUOTE

Sometimes Good Things Fall Apart So Better Things Can Fall Together

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Updates!

Been staying in UK & Europe for the last 3 weeks, even though I was kinda excited before heading here, now, I will say that, I dislike the weather. Kinda sick of the weather as it can be really extreme in a day. People says, you can experience 4 seasons in a day which is quite true over here as it can be extremely hot or extremely cold in the same day. Oh well, few more days and I'll be back at the lovely island. No doubt, I did capture lotsa nice sceneries during the trip =)
BUT
I miss Malaysian food
I miss Mama food
I miss the sunlight in Malaysia
I miss......YOU YOU YOU and YOU!! =D
alright, i'm bit crazy now....need to entertain myself sometimes right? =P


Yours Truly,
szeyee

2 comments:

ruii. said...

thank you for missing me :P HAHAHAHAH i assumed the YOU is me :P and another YOU is ur ahboy XD I goinng Trg soon i think haha!

Sze Yee ♥ said...

Hahaha! Yea la yea la! So smart la!