CLICK IT!

QUOTE

Sometimes Good Things Fall Apart So Better Things Can Fall Together

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Luck Needed

Seriously, I'm currently in a mood that luck is much needed. I'm really hoping that I'll be able to get a job that I will like to do and will be passionate enough to do it as soon as possible. If I didn't travel to the United Kingdom & Europe, I would have started working I supposed? Even if I'm not, I guess my family wouldn't let me slack at home everyday! They will definitely bark me everyday so that I get my arse off and get a part time job. Oh well, no doubt I would be crazy. According to le bf, I'm always grouchy whenever I'm back at Penang. Yes, I admit this. Things I don't like, always exist. 

So, give me luck, give me power! =) 



Yours Truly, 
szeyee

No comments: