CLICK IT!

QUOTE

Sometimes Good Things Fall Apart So Better Things Can Fall Together

Thursday, August 9, 2012

One Thing

"So, get out, get out, get out of my head, and fall into my arms instead
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing
And you've got that one thing

So, get out, get out, get out of my mind, and come on come into my life
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing
And you've got that one thing"

I was at Amsterdam when I first heard this song
Remembering Denise and I both were inside a shop while waiting for Jie Yong to finish visiting the museum
Now how much I miss those travelling time
Without bragging, nagging and all those (which I feel annoying)

Swan in the middle of the canal, Red Light District, Amsterdam
Hopefully I'll be able to get the job that I've went for the interview
That's what I'm really hoping for right now
Good luck to myself 
Fingers crossed


Yours Truly, 
szeyee

No comments: